weblogUpdates.ping Xtreme Driving http://www.xtreme-driving.blogspot.com/ Xtreme Driving Xtreme Driving: About Me

News and information on some of the hottest vehicles.

About Me

Name : Alvine

Codename: Revenanti

Occupation: Programmer


Birthdate: September 28, 1985

Nationality: Filipino

People associate me to: A robot


Dream: To be an astronaut/ to go to outer space

Sign: Libra
Element: Wind

Afraid of: Spiders, Heights

Movies: Action and Comedy. Doesn't like horror.





Likes



Animals. I have a dog and I'm wanting to have a cat and a fish to take care of.






Reading mangas and books. My favorite genres are adventure, action, comedy and romance.




People with good hygiene. Of course always clean myself too..



Music.
I am good at singing and I want to learn to play the guitars and bass.





Dancing and singing. I suck at dancing though.




And of course, my family and friends. They support me and guide me. They always care for me so I care for them. They bring me closer to God. ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your about me section makes me jealous... since mine is completely bland and cant get any inspiration to do something about it.

Anonymous said...

o and i dig the pictures btw.

Post a Comment